Sunday, March 4, 2007

My first 3 lessons

I'm really pleased with myself for having completed Week 1 and Week 2 activities ie. reading the introduction to all the activities we will be undertaking, setting up my very own "Blog" and writing something a little silly and Week 3 setting up an account on" Bloglines". I was very apprehensive at first, but I'm finding the instructions very clear and easy to follow. I screwed up with my first assignment, because I forgot my password to my Blog and therefore had to create a new one (great experience). I'll be more careful in the future with writing things down. Week 3's assignment was a little challenging for me because I didn't understand why I would need RSS. (Alex, my group leader was a big help.) I've subscribed to a couple of "feeds" and I feel I've accomplished something. I feel good about what I'm doing. Thank you for creating these exercises. Talk to you soon!

G.P.

No comments: